Old March 30th 04, 02:21 PM
Chainsaw Charlie

Default Galaxy pluto

I have a galaxy pluto. the recieve final went. any place where i could send
this radio to get it fixed.

I live in putnam county ny. i used to go to a place called herbs in monroe
ct. but they closed down a few years ago. they keep telling me about this
place called cb doctor but i can't seem to locate him. is there anyplace i
can send this radio?

I would like to get this radio repaired. i love this radio. but have no
place to go around here. living in the boondocks of upstate ny.

Dose copper magazine do repairs?

since this radio went down a few years ago i have not been on the air since.
i wish i had my old president washington. i was stupid and gave that base
station away. that was also a fine radio.

if there is no place to get it repaired? anyplace decent where i could go
online an order a new one? thanks in advance, John aka Blade on the radio.