Old March 30th 04, 03:16 PM
Twistedhed

From: =A0=A0 "Chainsaw Charlie" Group: =A0=A0
rec.radio.cb Subject: =A0=A0 Galaxy pluto Date: =A0=A0 Tue, Mar 30,
2004, 8:21am X-Priority: =A0=A0 3 X-MSMail-Priority: =A0=A0 Normal
I have a galaxy pluto. the recieve final went. any place where i could
send this radio to get it fixed.
I live in putnam county ny. i used to go to a place called herbs in
monroe ct. but they closed down a few years ago. they keep telling me
about this place called cb doctor but i can't seem to locate him. is
there anyplace i can send this radio?
I would like to get this radio repaired. i love this radio. but have no
place to go around here. living in the boondocks of upstate ny.
Dose copper magazine do repairs?
since this radio went down a few years ago i have not been on the air
since. i wish i had my old president washington. i was stupid and gave
that base station away. that was also a fine radio.
if there is no place to get it repaired? anyplace decent where i could
go online an order a new one? thanks in advance, John aka Blade on the
radio.
_
Hiya John,,,if no one helps ya' out, lemme know. Thereare a ton of
decent radio shops in the NE, but only a handful of decent techs......be
very careful about sending your radio anywhere west of the continental
divide based on claims presented in this group. In fact, I'd stay in NY
or Jersey.