Old March 30th 04, 03:29 PM
Twistedhed

My goodness,,,"Frank"-n-Nad come gunning hard with personal attacks for
pointing out JerrkyO is responding to forges. Nevermind that JerrkyO
knows he screwed up, the fact that he has two of the group's known
troublemakers attacking on his behalf and lobbying as if their life
depended upon it to get the focus off of his response to a forge is a
hell of reward. I kind of enjoy getting three for the price of one.
Now if only I can get 'Nad to react like he does when he hears my name
being called on the bowl from his dirty van down by the
water....hahhahaha! That must be one hell of a sight....filthy Lelnad
using illegal power on cb in his filthy van by filthy Lake St. Clair,
trying to get himself heard....and making himself madd-er by the
minute..ahaha,,,,..lmao!