Old March 31st 04, 12:57 PM
Dave Hall

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 11:12:00 -0800, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

In , Beef Taco wrote:

hey, Dave Hall is no longer on the Twisti enemies
list.....? Damn when did that happen

Twisty and Hall got all huggy and kissy after I plonked Hall -- he was making
Twisty-like arguments for why a ham has a legal right to interfere with his
neighbor's television. Like his argument that anti-interference laws violate the
ham's civil rights, and that laws against Radio Frequency Interference don't
apply to RFI. See the thread "Outcome of CB/Utility BPL Dispute" for more lame
excuses by him and other hams..... as well as Twisty taking a defensive posture
in favor of the hams!

What I find more telling is the fact that you "plonked" people who
made logical challenges to your overly draconian interpretation of FCC
rules, while on the other hand, you continue to engage other people
who do little more than make inane ad-hominem comments.

In other words, you run from a nuts and bolts debate, but seem to
enjoy slinging mud.

Why is that?

Dave
"Sandbagger"