Old March 31st 04, 03:03 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
In , Beef Taco wrote: hey,
Dave Hall is no longer on the Twisti enemies list.....? Damn when did
that happen
_
Twisty

Bless you my child,,you may now pray.

and Hall got all huggy and kissy after I

plonked Hall --

And everyone else that proved you wrong in the thread.

he was making Twisty-like

Bless you my child, you may pray.

arguments for why a ham has a legal right to

interfere with his neighbor's television. Like his
argument that anti-interference laws violate

the ham's civil rights, and that laws against

Radio Frequency Interference don't apply to

RFI. See the thread "Outcome of CB/Utility

BPL Dispute" for more lame excuses by him

and other hams..... as well as Twisty

Bless you my child. You may pray.

taking a defensive posture in favor of the

hams!

As did everyone else that proved you wrong in the thread. Nevertheless,
misconstruing a correction of your incompetence by the majority as a
"defensive posture" is your problem and our folly to enjoy. You may very
well take a lesson from Hall and his disposition. Because one does
battle on certain subjects with another does not necessitate one can not
hold insult-free conversations in the future with same,,,well, scratch
that,,,in your case, such rules as treating those as you would be
treated does not apply because of some past posts years gone by that
were responsible for your ridicule and self destruction that you
entertainingly blame on myself. Hell, everyone knows I am the sole
reason for so many of the problems for which you find yourself plagued.

The coward's access to Uncensored Usenet

News =3D-----

http://www.newsfeeds.com - The

: )~