Old March 31st 04, 04:13 PM
Keith Hosman

"Steveo" wrote in message
"AKC KennelMaster" wrote:
"MrTimNebo" wrote in message
it's wild in Texas City tonight. Are you ok Randy?

No probs at all. Just BP/Amoco finding another reason to drive up the
price of gas for those Yankees!

No ****..gas was 15 to 20 cents cheaper in Tenn and the Virginia's
than in Cleveland, going to and from the Bristol race. I thought it would
be more down there.

you lucky son of a gun heh, would have loved to be there for the race, I'll
be going to MIS for both races this year.

You know whats really sad, gasoline is a by-product of making heating oil
and diesel fuel, yet they say that the gas prices have gone up due to them
focusing their effort to make heating oil and diesel fuel. Both of my
grandfathers were in the business for years, my moms day worked for the
refinery in Lima, and my dad's dad had a gas station and garage in McClure
for 36 years, where I spent the early years of my life, learning to weld and
rebuild carburators at 8 years old.