Old April 1st 04, 12:59 PM
Dave Hall

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 19:23:58 -0800, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

Twist will chime in at any time and in any way that he thinks will pull the
strings of anyone he doesn't like. If he thinks he can push my buttons by
sucking up to Hall, he will and he did. Fortunately, it didn't push my buttons
at all; on the contrary, it was quite entertaining to watch him get all
kissy-face with his 'former' adversary for the sake of little 'ol me.

It's better than interning in the psyche ward........

Human behavior is interesting in itself, and I've always said that CB
and ham radio are nothing more than mirrors of society in general. The
same rules can be extended to include internet newsgroups.......

Dave
"Sandbagger"
http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj