Old April 1st 04, 09:22 PM
I am not Geo

lol... wrote in message . ..
On 31 Mar 2004 18:54:38 -0800, (Keyclowns Are
On Notice) wrote:

lol... wrote in message . ..
On 31 Mar 2004 01:50:00 GMT, Steveo

typical of CB Radio, nowadays.

this is why all the old timer CB'ers were against the FCC dropping the
Licensing requirements.

But it happened and now we've got these kind of operators. trouble is,
now they're wanting to do the same thing to Amateur Radio.

You don't speak for either, fatboy.

Neither do you, moron.

Nuff Said.

-Me

Ahh, the false Christian showing how much he loves God. One more post
for alt.bible, chukkeesukkee. There aint nothin' ya can do about it
either. You just can't help yourself.

Yeah, right. I checked Alt.bible, you ain't posted jack, so go find
something to do... little man...

get lost fat boy,go hide under your mommys skirt