Old April 2nd 04, 02:36 AM
Michael J Talkington

Default For Sale:Non Working Siltronix 1011D

Hello,
I have a Siltronix 1011D with the power cord and Siltronix Desk
Mic.This is gauranteed to not work.Radio has no screws for outer
cover.Has a few caps blown.It is nice cosmeticly and the desk mic has
no mic plug but it has a few scratches and is in great shape.I was
told I can get 50 for the mic so $60 dollars gets it all.Shipping to
any where in the lower 48 states will be $15 dollars and will be sent
UPS or USPS your choice and will be ground shipping.please e-mail me
at
kc8fwdathotmail.com
remove at and replace with @ put siltronix in message header.thanks
Mike