Old April 2nd 04, 05:37 AM
Steveo

(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Steveo)
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(scott)
"Twistedhed" wrote in message
... Sounding so fine
across my line. A cold front, mudda nay'cha flashing us something awful,
and some kilowatts coming into the 'pile is going to make for one hell
of a weekend......checkcheckcheck,,,,,,you know the one!!
You sound like a Democrat.

Ssssshhhhhh!

_
Bleeding heart pussys.
_
Haha..are we back on politics? I coulda swore we were talking about
something else. Nah,,,I'm an Independent,,,been one since Ronnie's
second term. BTW,,,you heard Al Franken's radio program? The guests were
good, but I hope his commentary gets better. The antidote to Rush "Lock
'em up and throw away the key" Limbaugh,,,,,,ahhhh!
You guys have fun this weekend..I gotta fly! And don't forget to turn
your clocks,,,,,,,,,,,forward.

Have fun, Twist. I haven't heard Franken on the radio yet, but I
do enjoy some talk radio so I probably will hear his spew sometime
soon.

You're right, this isn't the place for politics.