Old April 2nd 04, 03:12 PM

Steveo wrote:
wrote:

I'ts been recommended to me to hook up my newly purchased cb to the
fusebox. I picked up a Littlefuse Add-a-circuit fuseblock from autozone
to make the final connection. My problem is that I can't seem to make
this work. Is there a particular slot that the fuseblock needs to hook
in to or should it even matter? The directions say not to use a circuit
over 10 amps so I tried several fuse slots with a 10A fuse, all with no
luck. I thought maybe the fuseblock was defective, but I popped the hood
and touched it to the battery terminal directly and the unit was getting
power. So, I'm gettin' it wrong somewhere. Any help on this would
certainly be appreciated. Thanks.

Just a guess but do you have ground? (-)

I had it connected to a bolt in the front passenger seat. Maybe I ought
to try some other places?