Old April 4th 04, 06:52 PM
I Am Not George

Steveo wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Leland Scott has done nothing has forged nothing and has threatened

no
one.

You better tell your pet Duke of Winsor as much, he blamed Leland.
Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Deep Six wrote in

:

Mark why dont you STFU with your lies
the fake kill file the complain to Comcast
you are a fruit and a ass jice drinker

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News -
http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Sun Mar 14 07:49:32 2004 depuis l'IP :

ac9d24bc.ipt.aol.com [VIP
532284301978]

yeah I am sure he will think I wrote this, leland.

------^----------------^----------^----------------^---------------------

Duke started this **** with Lee, not me. Get your pets back in
their pen, dogie.

Poor Steveo...now it's "Dukes fault" that your mad at Le hahaha LOL.
Oh yeah and if anyone mentions the word PEEPEEHOLIC..according to
you.. Lee is going to pay. What a assclown you are swinging wild
threatening retaliation to innocent people. face it peepeeholic your
all ****ed up.

you have threatened Frank..

Hey Frank, this asshole is trying his best to re-kindle our
feud.

No I am just stating a fact you dog turd. Thats not rekindling
anything. You did threaten Frank a while ago. You threaten lots of
people.

I am beginning to see a pattern here you blame others for your anger
and see your destructive behavior as some one elses fault.

Take the meds steveo take the meds.