Old April 6th 04, 10:20 PM
Steveo

Default hey dogie

From:
email from dogie wrote
Now we have your photograph and license plate number, not to mention
prints and handwriting sample. If I come visiting I won't be knocking.
Attached is an example of legal radio operation, something you know
nothing about. It was fun to watch your sissy self take off like a
scalded dog when you were properly greeted.

Hey you spineless twit, next time you see me I won't be so nice to you.

Keep looking over your shoulder at the shop in the alley. I've seen what a
pussy you are.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Wait till I get the film developed. HAHAHAHAHAHA!