Old April 8th 04, 05:41 AM
Massive Black Hole

I Am Not George wrote:
that just proves his mind is ****ed or hes on drugs

I have had guns and knives pointed my way. It's not that big of a shake.
You watch too much Sopranos or something.

you been reading too many solider of fortune magazines a shooting can
happen all kinds of ways there are no rules and the only people that
say there are are posers like you

You are a moron. If you showed on my property, you would be shot. No
discussions, no comparison of weapons, nothing. Just you with a bullet in
your head, and a phone call to the local PD to report a dead intruder that
was threatening to use deadly force. I may have read SOF a few times,
but that does not make me a mercinary. But you need to get into the real
world, sparky. If someone wants to shoot you, he isn't gonna have a
television debate about it before he pulls the trigger.

--
Sagittarius A*