Old April 8th 04, 07:30 AM
Leland C. Scott

"Massive Black Hole" wrote in message
I stand by my statement - if someone wants to shoot you, he will do it

up
front and personal.

How right you are. About 25 years ago I had a buddy whose older brother
thought he was a real tough guy and liked to hang out in several of the
hillbilly bars in Detroit. One night be had a few beers and started to hit
some old guy with a pool stick. What started it I don't know, but before
anybody knew what happened the old guy had a 38 out and popped my buddy's
brother three times in the chest. I remember it was around midnight when his
brother's live in girl friend called me up asking to speak to my buddy who
was at my place at the time. She said the hospital called and said
"something happened". His brother got in to bar fights with some regularity
so we didn't really expect anything tragic. They won't tell her anything
more since she wasn't married to him. So when he went to the hospital and
found out all they wanted was somebody to ID the body. What a crappy night
the was for everybody.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO