Old April 8th 04, 07:14 AM
I Am Not George

"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
"Massive Black Hole" wrote in message
.. .
I stand by my statement - if someone wants to shoot you,
he will do it up front and personal.

How right you are. About 25 years ago I had a buddy whose older

brother
thought he was a real tough guy and liked to hang out in several of

the
hillbilly bars in Detroit.

Exactly right Lee if Steve is stupid enough to go creeping around gun
owners homes and harass them he could turn out just like your friend
did LOL he must be worried because he called his hard core poser pal
Massive Black Asshole in here for backup with some BS about why we
should be afraid of Steve ROTFLMAO. the fun never stops