Old April 9th 04, 02:22 AM
Dan/W4NTI

"Tdonaly" wrote in message
Dan wrote,

You mean we get to have the Civil War all over again? Good.
73,
Tom Donaly, KA6RUH

Good example of what I meant there Tom. Do you have ANY IDEA what your
talking about? Don't bother to answer, I already have it.

Dan/W4NTI

There's no need to get cryptic, Dan. Practically everyone in America
knows what you guys are up to. You'll get away with it, too, until you

begin to

upset the status quo.
73,
Tom Donaly, KA6RUH

My comment about 'Air America' is refering to the unofficial CIA air force
in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and other points. This was during the 60 and
70s. What the American Civil War has to do with this is totally unknown to
me.

Dan/W4NTI