Old April 10th 04, 02:50 PM
oldgoat

you're kidding right. yea it's a truck
"Steveo" wrote in message
Is it a truck?

"oldgoat" wrote:
Thanks for the help so far. I was planning to run the cable through the
bellows style hose that runs between the door and the body, it has the
speaker wires in it. Iam thinking the cable will only be about 4 feet at
most. I am going to mount the unit on the top of the dash.
"oldgoat" wrote in message
Guys I want to mount a 4ft fiberglass unit on the mirror bracket of my

F150.
Will a grounding strap work as well as if I mounted it directly to the

metal
body. any issues you know of that i should consider

--
I'll never smoke weed with Willie again. - Toby