Old April 10th 04, 08:19 PM
Steveo

(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo wrote in Message-ID:
I went to Doug's house to talk to him about his behavior

Steve says he wants to talk to Doug but he never willingly leaves a
phone number to reach him at. why is that? if he wants to talk so bad
why not offer his phone number to doug? hmmmmm..

Steveo wrote in Message-ID:
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
If you simply provided me your address and phone number
it would save me the trouble of having to waste time asking
around town.

I told you to email me anytime for a meeting. Fat chance I'm
gonna give you my address and phone number, you know
my name already.

Steve says he wants to meet Leland but he wont give him a phone number
or address? he is very evasive. why is that? hmmmmm..

The answer might surprise you.

I don't like them. Surprised?

--
I'll never smoke weed with Willie again. - Toby