Old April 17th 04, 09:14 AM
Leland C. Scott

Default FS 2000 watt Johnson Thunderbolt linear amplifier

"see message for address" wrote in message
For sale a Johnson Thunderbolt linear amplifier. This unit
uses two low drive 4-400A tubes, and will take a CB size
radio up to the kilowatt level! I had this amplifier on
ebay, and it was blown out by their in-house radio cops.

You're not going have much better luck here either. The same people that
killed the e-bay auction hang out on this NG.

please e-mail .

The FCC would like a look at it too I'm sure.

Thanks!!

I'm sure they will when they contact you. This NG is no longer a "safe
place" to conduct business like yours. One long time memeber almost fainted
when he found out who he was selling his modified Ham rig, to operate on
11m, to.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO