Old April 10th 04, 02:02 PM
Brian Kelly

Cecil Moore wrote in message ...
Brian Kelly wrote:
The jumper-to-bandswitch antenna would work IF one was (a) able to
drop and hoist the antenna quickly and conveniently (b) was inclined
to futz around in the dark to change bands.

I can (a) release the pulley on either end of my antenna or just pull
on the feedline to get at the jumper point.

Ship me your back yard a few days before the last full weeklend in
June freight collect and I'll ship it back immediately the following
Monday.

I have (b) a mercury
vapor arc-type nightlight in the backyard 10 feet distance from the
feedline.

.. . . oughta make life on 160 really "interesting" . .

--
73, Cecil, W5DXP

w3rv