Old April 23rd 04, 03:30 AM
Frank Gilliland

In , "Road Warrior"
wrote:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
Are you really so stupid that you need me to straighten you out again
on this issue? Like I said before, if you want to throw away $200 on
a plane ticket, come on up here and I'll explain it to you in person.

You are backpedaling, moron. You said you could not afford a plane ticket.
Here is the exact quote, mop jockey.

Frank Gilliland wrote:
I can cover your bet but not the transportation,
so the point is moot.

So you CAN quote! Ok, we'll build on that success at a later post. I do indeed
have the money but it is earmarked for more important things, like food,
housing, clothing, fishing trips, boat and truck maintenence, or anything else
on which I decide to spend it. But flying to PA to watch you get your ass
kicked..... well, maybe that rates some reconsideration.....!