Old April 23rd 04, 06:15 AM
I Am Not George

Default ** The Steveo/Race Warior RRCB Fight Club **

"Road Warrior" wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:
Nope. Pass a few grand in certified funds to a neutral third-party,
as well as a legal device that conveys those funds to me after you
lose. Then maybe I'll consider it.

If you want it that complicated, so be it. I have no problem with

quelling
your foodstamp fears. Once you have the legal documents drafted,

post
them here and I will forward it to my legal team for review. Once

you
subsequently move the money into escrow, I will too. And then you

can
come
to Atlanta and attempt to collect, princess.

OMG within this last month Steveo and his pal Race Warior have got
fights scheduled from coast to coast LOL

You 2 guys should get your own private jet so you can fly around the
country duking it out with rec.radio.cb posters....Toledo OH, Madison
Heights MI, Allentown PA, Spokane WA....its quite a scehdule
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!