Old April 23rd 04, 06:45 PM
Road Warrior

Speedy wrote:
"I Am Not George" wrote in message
m...
Please repost all steveo threats here in this thread, so a judge will
have it just in case anything happens in the near future.

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 23:32:43 -0500, Concerned Citizen
wrote:
Yes, I will submit you with a triangle choke and when you pass out I
will go in your pocket

And the humor of it all, is that this ****tard is announcing what move he
will use. A move that is not actually associated with MA, but is a 10 step
movie move.
http://www.fightingmaster.com/articl...e/flychoke.htm

What an idiot. If he shows, I will drop him with whatever simple standard
moves I can based on his attack stance, size, etc. This moron lives in
a fantasy world.

--
Hotel sheets, rental cars, late flights, fast food.