Old April 24th 04, 03:50 AM
Steveo

"Road Warrior" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
BP wrote:
Steveo wrote in
BP wrote:
Concerned Citizen wrote in
Steveo wrote in
WA3MOJ Lookups: 524
GEORGE BUSCH
1385 DEVON CIR
ALLENTOWN PA 18104
USA

wow and this means what to me . roflmao, I am not george, and you
look more like an ass every day... roflmao !!!!.... post it again
... post it again...

Whatever you say George.. LMAO!!

http://tinyurl.com/3dpws

Oh, that geo quote is priceless, BP.

Geo using another nym wrote:
I sure am Dick Head whats your call sign everyone knows mine,
everyone knows my name. I have never been anonymous and don't see
the need I have a pair of balls to back up what I say, the only
balls I see you have are the 2 on your chin.

Can he really get so drunk as to forget what he has posted!?

Gee, I hope Geo don't get ****ed at me and put his triangle monkey
paw chicken-choke thingy move on me?? ::trembles:: BFG!

Think he has a cape and jumps around in front of the mirror?

I am gonna kick him so hard that he flies out of his Captain Insano
uniform and out of his alcohol stupor.

Can you hire me for your trainer and write it off as a business
expense while you're at it? I'll advise you on good plant material
as opposed to bad plant material.

It's all legal and stuff.