Old April 27th 04, 04:14 PM
Dave Hall

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 17:15:07 -0400, (Twistedhed)
wrote:

From:
(Dave*Hall)
On 22 Apr 2004 22:15:05 -0700,
(I Am Not
George) wrote:

(You 2 guys should get your own private jet so you can fly around the
country duking it out with rec.radio.cb posters....Toledo OH, Madison
Heights MI, Allentown PA, Spokane WA....its quite a scehdule
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! )

This is what happens when you spend too

much time in front of the TV watching

"Smackdown".........

Dave

"Sandbagger"

N3CVJ

But of course. I'm certain they would be better off doing like
yourself, illegally intercepting private telephone calls between minors
speaking of sex and finding it "juicy", as you have told us. Now tell us
about other folks psychological problems Davie-boy, since you claimed
its a "hobby" of yours. The only hobby you need concern yourself with is
getting help and leaving minor children alone, as your claims regarding
such make you appear quite the pervert.

You need some perspective. When I was "into" cordless phones, it was
the early 1980's. I was in my early 20's at that time, and the
subjects I was listening to were in their late teens judging from the
content of their conversations (mentioning of driving, jobs, senior
year etc.). Would dating a girl, who was 4 or 5 years your junior,
make you a "pervert"? I didn't think so.......

You really love to dig through dirt looking to find a gold nugget.
It's shame all you have to show for your efforts are dirty hands.

Dave
"Sandbagger"
http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj