Old April 28th 04, 03:07 PM
Dave Hall

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 21:56:23 -0400, (Twistedhed)
wrote:

From:
(Dave*Hall)
On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 17:15:07 -0400,
(Twistedhed)
wrote:
From:
(Dave*Hall)
On 22 Apr 2004 22:15:05 -0700,
(I Am Not
George) wrote:
(You 2 guys should get your own private jet so you can fly around the
country duking it out with rec.radio.cb posters....Toledo OH, Madison
Heights MI, Allentown PA, Spokane WA....its quite a scehdule
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! )
This is what happens when you spend too
much time in front of the TV watching
"Smackdown".........
Dave
"Sandbagger"
N3CVJ
_
**But of course. I'm certain they would be better off doing like
yourself, illegally intercepting private telephone calls between minors
speaking of sex and finding it "juicy", as you have told us. Now tell us
about other folks psychological problems Davie-boy, since you claimed
its a "hobby" of yours. The only hobby you need concern yourself with is
getting help and leaving minor children alone, as your claims regarding
such make you appear quite the pervert.

You need some perspective.

Wrong. You need to share a prison cell with someone named Bubba.

Right after you.

When I was "into" cordless phones, it was the

early 1980's.

(snip)

No dice, pervert.
You;ve had years to state your case,

Nobody but you seems to care. And you are not worthy of a response.

and here's where I'm gonna pop yet
another of your perverted lies. "Melrose Place" wasn't on in the
eighties, prevert.

Are you REALLY that dense? When re-telling a story many years later, I
am not allowed to use more modern references? I didn't relate the
story on the internet until the middle to late 90's, but it was
something that happened in the early 80's.

Anyone can read your thread and see the truth

The truth is that you are a mental case, if you can't grasp a simple
concept such as retelling an old story.

Dave
"Sandbagger"
http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj