Old April 29th 04, 01:41 AM
Steveo

DOH! That **** is funny!! sorry Frank

Read that you panty waist ****s..dogie-n-geo tards
..

"AKC Master Control" wrote:
April 24,2004
The 12th Air Command 254 S. 12th St.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Bar door swings open; George walks in wearing his tightest leather pants.

Frank: Hi George! How is it hanging!

George: Pretty good, check it out.
(George drops his pants, revealing his pink g-string)

Frank: Not bad big guy. I get to see more later, right?

George: You will have to ask I Am Not George, I promised him first crack
at
it.
Is that a new tattoo on our arm?

Frank: Yes, just got it last week.
(Franks rolls his sleeve the rest of the way up to reveal a
swastika)

George: Why did you get that?

Frank: I am tired of people thinking I am a wimp, call it intimidation.

George: Did you stop buy and pick up the Videos for the get together
tonight?

Frank: I picked up Dougs favorite, deep anal slam.

George: Speaking of Doug, he was supposed to be here.

Frank: He called me earlier, he had to go to some kind of parole hearing.

George: I told him not to involved with women, we could treat him better
than any women ever thought of doing.

Frank: Hey look, I Am Not George just walked in.

George: I just love it when he wears his bare midriff shirt.

I Am Not George: Hi guys, whats up?

Frank: Waiting for you and Doug.

I Am Not George: He was just driving in the parking lot when I came in.

Doug: Hi Guys, I finally made it.

George: How did your hearing go?

Doug: Bad, they actually expect you take care of your kids and support
them.

I Am Not George: See, we told you about women.

Doug: I know, I know. I'm done with them.

George: What's in the bag?

Doug: I was hungry, stopped of at Coney express and picked up a "dog"
(Doug opens the bag and pulls out a foot long hot dog, which
falls on the floor and rolls
under the table)

George: It's mine, I saw it first
(George and I Am Not George start wrestling for it, I Am
Not George trying to bite it, George trying to
stick it up his butt)

I Am Not George: NO, It's mine.

Doug: Here, cut it in half, then you will both be happy.

Frank: I can't believe you two, it's all covered with dirt.

George: Reminds me of the time Doug and I went to the beach.

Doug: Yeah, I remember that time, took me a week to heal up.

I Am Not George: Doug, what's the deal with that picture that Steve took
of you?
You looked terrible, did you just roll
out of bed?

Doug: No, I was in the middle of something.

George: Middle of what?

Doug: Jamming a repeater. Guess that will teach them to make fun of me
because of my no-code status.

Frank: Don't you ever learn? You have already been spanked for that.

Doug: Speaking of spanking, are we ready to leave yet? George's G-string
is
really turning me on.

I Am Not George: Think his is cute, check this out.
(Drops pants to reveal an "elephant
trunk" G-string.

Doug: My God! Lets go, elephants do like nuts don't they?
(Doug Giggles and heads for the door)

I Am Not George, George and Frank follow him out the door.

(END SCENE ONE)