Old April 29th 04, 02:45 PM
Landshark

"Rod Quiffer" wrote in message
That is fine to send to comcast landshark, But rest assured copies of
your posts admitting to forgery of wa3moj,

How could that be? Your not him? You said that
wasn't your aol account, but yet when I was using it as a screen nic
to prevent Spam, I was warned by SBC it was a valid users account.

your admittance of how you
lied to your isp regarding that,

See above, already warned that I used "YOUR" aol account.

your constant harrasment of me,

Really? You mean posting that you had an aol account, reposting
that Dick McCollum said you were wa3moj, that's harassment?
LOL!!

the repost of google, the repost of my nics,

That will be a good one. Sirs, I have used thousands of
screen nics to by pass filters and this person has reposted
them to warn people about my use of screen nics to by pass
filters.

the repost of the lehigh valley info,

What? You mean how one can call, write or go to most any
county entity and request property information? You don't
live there remember? I have that post to refute that, hell you
even just made that statement to Mopar.

your Frenchy Posts,

Ah yes, the one post I made from that account .................... Test.
That will surly win you favor with them.

Yes it will be proven that you have certainly
harrassed me, so please send your letters, I have 5 yrs worth of
ammunition agaisnt you.

Consider it done. All you have to do is stay with "ONE" screen
nic, make all the foul language, vulgar, racist, anti Semitic posts
you want, you will be in my fill file. If other want to report you
to Comcast, so be it. I won't if you stuck with "ONE" screen
nic.

Landshark

Another for the file...................

"Landshark" wrote in
om:

LOL!!! I haven't talked about you or towards you,
but yet you are so enamored with me you try to harrass
me.
I ask again, STOP changing your screen nic to by pass
filters. I do not wish to see your foul, vulgar language posts.

If you are tired of this person using his account to
troll, by pass filters to harrass, post vulgar language,
racist, anti Jewish comments, please forward all posts,
including headers to:

To whom it may concern,
I and I'm sure numerous others have complained about
this individual, with his constant harassing, foul language,
false accusations and off topic posts and now his comments
about the Jewish religion. Now you might say kill file him,
you can't! He is always changing his screen address to purposely
by pass kill file filters, as is evident with the proof I am
including. I have asked him very very politely to please stop changing
his screen nic, but to no avail.
This person has changed his screen address some in just the
past month alone, how much more evidence do you need for
this to stop?
I ask that you have this person refrain from doing these things,
they are a clear violation of your Terms of Service agreement
and as such, he's obligated, as I am to follow them.