Old April 29th 04, 06:44 PM
Twistedhed

Default Gilliland makes more excuses not to keep his word! HAHAHA!!!

From: (Concerned=A0Citizen)
(Twistedhed) wrote in
news:1552-408FF6D5-78@storefull- 3255.bay.webtv.net:
I didn't misquote anybody.
That your communication deficit renders you incoherent when I repost a
post of Dick's undedited and in its entirety that illustrates he caught
KC8LDO forging, is your problem, in addition to Lelnads.

You always misquote

Again, that your deficit renders you a quivering incoherent mass when a
post is reposted by myself in its entirety, doesn't mean it was
misquoted. Only cowards like yourself feel the need to make such claims
without presentation of proof, and it matters only to the guilty nutha'
suckas' such as yo' bad azzed self..LOL.

either it is your web tv newsreader or it is just

you trying to be twisty. You also said Dick, is

the one who said I was wa3moj, LOL

Watching you laugh at your own insecurities is folly. I said Dick was
the one who identified WA3MOJ as a guilty party posting as voob on an
occasion, and that he also was the one who alerted the group to WA3MOj's
insanity and mental health counseling for depression.

he was only about 3 months behind Phil

Covington. Now go quote another dead man,

it is your only saving grace.

And your downfall.