Old April 12th 04, 12:23 AM
John - G0WPA

Hi there,

Ive answered your other posting, Homemade Antenae help ATUs and Magnetic
Longwire Baluns etc. As for frequencies, try this site....
http://www.ajpotts.fsnet.co.uk/links.html
its packet with HF military, marine, civil air and Amateur band frequencies. A
copy of Shortwave Magazine is a great read every month(WH smiths), they have HF
utility stuff and wierd stuff like Maritime beacon listening, Numbers stations
and propaganda stuff, its all good fun...
John, G0WPA, Bournemouth.

Having given my Ham callsign, id better make it clear that listening to
ANYTHING except Terry Wogan radio2 is illegal, and up 2 you. mail me if I
can be of any help....