Old May 3rd 04, 12:11 PM
Steveo

Frank knows what a **** pile coward you and dogie are. The
East side people don't like Mr Peebles? lol

"Leland C. Scott" wrote: ------- loser
Frank;

Don't even bother to answer Frank. SteveoChicken is too busy running
away from "toy BB guns" and slinking around when people aren't home.
Besides several people on the east side of town that don't think highly
of him anyway.

--
Leland C. Scott -----------coward
KC8LDO

Wireless Network
Mobile computing
on the go brought
to you by Micro$oft
"Frank Gilliland" wrote in message
news
In , Steveo
wrote:

Hi Frank, if I come and nock on your door and ask you to come
out in the street and talk to me, does that make me a coward?

If someone follows you out on their own turf, you can bet that they are

both
expecting and prepared for you to make a move. I can think of better

situations.

I won't retire, but I might retread.