Old May 3rd 04, 11:27 PM
Steveo

"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
"Landshark" wrote in message
Also why the paranoia when answering
the door? I don't answer the front door with a
gun in my hand (toy or not).

Well I have known people that do in my younger days when I did some
electrical work for a buddy when I was still in high school. He did
plumbing and heating work and needed somebody who knew how to wire up the
controls, fix motor controls on beer coolers etc. Also if you work in
many areas of Detroit you can't even talk to a store clerk except through
two inches of Lexan bullet proof plastic. And I can assure you that in
most cases of the above the gun is right handy under the counter too.

Yea but they all knocked your books out of your hands
in school..and you ran home crying to momma.

What does that prove, lelnad?

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.