Old May 6th 04, 05:47 AM
Frank Gilliland

In ,
(I Am Not George) wrote:

(Twistedhed) wrote in message ...
Where's the results from the companies showing they receive illegal
interference from cbers like Frank said he would post? No one disputed
companies exist there, dumm-dumm!

Frank: wheres that militray group twist?
twistedhed: post the list of companies that authorized to operate on
freeband first.
frank: OK here it is. wheres that military group
twistedhed: ok post the company that you are employed by then
Frank: OK Twist here it is on the list. so wheres that military group
twistedhed: first you post answers to all my 291 other questions
frank: OK Twist here are the 291 answers. wheres that military group
Twistedhed: sorry I didnt ask for answers I asked you to prove I asked
you the questions
frank: OK heres the proof your previous post where you asked. now
wheres the military group
twistedhed: I didnt ask, you offered. thats different than asking
Frank: you asked and I offered proof. wheres that military group
twist?
twistedhed: no you said youd prove it you didnt say I asked.

etc

etc

etc

Twisty gains a sense of intellectual superiority by thinking he is dragging me
along with his demands, but is too stupid to realize that I am facilitating the
public disclosure of his sociopathic personality.

http://tinyurl.com/ytcah

"...but I admitted I was wrong, Like a man! Something you and QRM
have a problem with. You guys are wrong and you both know it and
are both too small to admit it."
---- Twistedhed ----