Old May 7th 04, 02:28 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

"Road Warrior" wrote:

Steveo wrote:

"Road Warrior" wrote:

Four more days and I am off to DC for an estimated 2-3 years. :-(

That blows, but I'm sure you'll make the best of it.

What other choice do I have? :-) I can retire, and sit on my ass at
home until I succumb from complete friggin boredom.

You'll get fat, old and squeaky if you do that.

dc area is expensive.
fat hmm maybe. old, its inevitable. squeaky, use lube

He lives in Georgia, so the traveling might keep him (in) trim. g

Many sights to see and enjoy carefully in DC.

dc is nice if one is careful. the tube is great and interesting that one
can see an approaching train by a series of lights illuminating. its for
the folks at galluidet (sp?) university who are hearing impaired.
georgetown has some very good restuarants.
will be in baltimore monday to test some subsea repeaters and will
experience the nightlife there.