Old May 8th 04, 02:50 PM
Landshark

"Leland C. Scott" wrote in message

"Landshark" wrote in message
. com...

"Leland C. Scott" wrote in message

You forgot about these Lee:

It's totally irrelevant to the question by the original poster concerning
use of modified equipment on 11m.

Totally relevant, you made a post, I countered with one
of dozens of hams doing far worse things. Shall I post the one
about a Ham broadcasting illegally on FM? How about the one
that was interfering with Police & Fire Emergency calls?
Hey, we can even give you the one about a Ham trying to be
an air traffic controller, how about that one?
If you just want to harrass Mopar, do it! But I still wouldn't
want to be in your shoes ( harassing a guy of his size, living in
an area where you have to answer the door with a gun, etc etc)

Landshark

--
Courage is what it takes to stand up
and speak; courage is also what it