Old May 11th 04, 04:52 AM
Leland C. Scott

wrote in message
On 10 May 2004 11:41:57 -0700, (I Am Not
George) wrote:

steveo: oh I am such a tough guy I will beat you up just name the
place name the place.

"geo": front yard at your house.

steveo: (silence)

No. If you really want to shut him up them it wouldn't matter were
it was at.

Oh yes it does. Sooner or later the chicken is going to have to come home.
Any place else just lets him skip out of what's coming to him. Who ever
wants to fight him can go out back in the other building and sit on his
precious race car and carve their initials in to the paint job until he
decides to show up.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Wireless Network
Mobile computing
on the go brought
to you by Micro$oft

It does not have to be at his place. Does it? You are just
hiding behind the fact that he prefers to keep his residence out of
this. You have determined that you can display your false bravado
by challenging him only if it's at his place. How chicken **** is
that?

Is your bravado false? If not then prove it.