Old May 12th 04, 06:38 AM
Leland C. Scott

"Frank Gilliland" wrote in message
In , "Leland C. Scott"

wrote:

"Twistedhed" wrote in message

Hey Twirt. I thought you drowned in that septic tank you swim in.

Naw, he's just turning down the volume in hopes that his imaginary

military
group will soon be forgotten.

They claim that data stored magnetically can remain readable for 10 years or
more without rewriting on floppy disks, not to mention the longer life times
for hard drives. Looks like Twirt is going to be reminded for a very long
time to come. I have to get my library of his past goofs transferred to this
laptop so I can use them again for sig lines. They're too funny to give up
using. The last one - "swimming in google excrement" is a classic example.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Wireless Network