Old May 12th 04, 08:18 AM
I Am Not George

"Leland C. Scott"
Date: Tue, May 11, 2004 10:38 PM

"Frank Gilliland" wrote in message
.. .
In , "Leland C. Scott"

wrote:

"Twistedhed" wrote in message

Hey Twirt. I thought you drowned in that septic tank you swim in.

Naw, he's just turning down the volume in hopes that his
imaginary military group will soon be forgotten.

They claim that data stored magnetically can remain readable
for 10 years or more without rewriting on floppy disks, not to
mention the longer life times for hard drives. Looks like
Twirt is going to be reminded for a very long time to come.

heres one of his goofs he will never be able to forget:

From:
(Twistedhed)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb

Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 10:43:57 -0400 (EDT)