Old May 12th 04, 05:49 PM
Frank Gilliland

In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:

"I work for an organization that is legally authorized to use the
freeband" - Frank Gilliland

"I have admitted lying in this newgroup, and on more than one occasion"
- Frank Gilliland

"Everything I say is a lie" - Frank Gilliland

"It is the citizen's job to enforce the law" - Frank Gilliland

Can't you do better than that, Twist? You have all the time in the world (or at
least until your mommy comes home from work), yet all you can do is post a few
contextually isolated quotes? Heck, if I didn't know better I might think that
you are busy filling out job applications at the local fast-food establishments,
but of course that can't be true since you are allergic to an honest day's work.
It's more likely that you are focusing your attentions on a flame war in another
group as another one of your other sock-puppets. Hmmmm...., let's see now....
which group might that be? Could it be a Bush-bashing group? Perhaps a fishing
group? Or maybe even a hammie group..... LOL!

http://tinyurl.com/ytcah

"...but I admitted I was wrong, Like a man! Something you and QRM
have a problem with. You guys are wrong and you both know it and
are both too small to admit it."
---- Twistedhed ----