Old May 14th 04, 11:35 PM
I Am Not George

"AKC KennelMaster" wrote:
"I Am Not George" wrote in message
om...
Steveo wrote in message

"Dr. Death" wrote:
"I Am Not George" wrote in message
It is not nonsense I am trying to make use of resources that

are
being
wasted. Do you know how much gas it takes for Steveo to drive

out
Lelands and back every time he has one of his tantrums?? dont

know
the
exact figure because Steve is scared to say his address but

it is
lot of gasoline and anger that gets wasted every time Steveo

goes
out
harasing ham operators.

I don't speak for Steve, but after following this nonsense for

number
of months, my guess is he won't give his address because a

bunch of
morons from the newsgroup would be sending him pizzas, slashing

his
tires, and other cowardly ****.

That's it, Dr Death. Nad was talking about keying my cars
when I'm not home. Typical response from a coward.

I was wrong about you steve you are not a solution you are a

problem.
You are like those Al qada in the black face masks, they must keep
their identity hidden while they cut the helpless victims throat.

am not talking about the usual NG BS name calling and trolling. No

am talking about you posting peoples personal info and actually

going
to there homes to harass them, and then laughing about how
they canot retaliate because you are anonymous. That my friend
is true cowardice.

And who are you? Go play in the freeway, punk.

Yes I am anonymous and so are you but but we are not harassing NG
regulars at there houses or posting personal info for harasment
purposes. Steve is doing that, and that is the difference, assleak.