Old May 15th 04, 12:46 AM
Steveo

(I Am Not George) wrote:
"Dr. Death" wrote in message
"I Am Not George" wrote in message
It is not nonsense I am trying to make use of resources that are
being wasted. Do you know how much gas it takes for Steveo to drive
out to Lelands and back every time he has one of his tantrums?? dont
know the exact figure because Steve is scared to say his address but
it is a lot of gasoline and anger that gets wasted every time Steveo
goes out harasing ham operators.

I don't speak for Steve, but after following this nonsense for a number
of months, my guess is he won't give his address because a bunch
of morons from the newsgroup would be sending him pizzas,
slashing his tires, and other cowardly ****.

You have got it wrong Dr Death. if you have been reading this NG for a
number of months you must have missed the post where steveo gave
lelands apartment managers tel number and instructuons for making
false complaints about interference.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:...n&lr=&ie=UTF-8
&c2coff=1&safe=off&selm=20040503082417.495%24Ml%40 newsreader.com

Oh yeah and you must have missed the posts where steve drove to
lelands and dougs house and took pictures and posted them in this NG
along with there home addresses.

You also must have missed when steve posted doug's court records in
this NG.

So far Steve has kept his identity hidden and is able to escape the
kind of harassment he dishes out to others. Talk about cowardice LOL.

If Dogie had the nut sack to come out of the house, we could
have got down to brass tacks. No surprise that he's a coward
just like nad and you. Now stfu about me nad, and dogie.

Time to start looking out for yourself, geo.

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.