Old May 18th 04, 10:26 PM
Keith Hosman

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Jim Hampton" wrote:
Hey, Mopar!

Have you been reworkin some of them hemis?

BTW, a buddy of mine had a 454 pushing 550 hp at the rear wheels. 1/8
mile in 6 seconds in the mid 120s LOL

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

Hi Jim, no hemi's over here, just 440's. That rat motor should
get him around town pretty well.

I miss my old cars, I know they weren't strictly speaking mopars, one was a
29 model A and the other a 32 ford coupe. The 29 was pretty much a classic
restoration with the exception of the cromed wire spoke wheels. The 32 Coupe
however was turned into a street rod, with complete frame off restoration
from the ground up, had 440 Interceptor with a 6-pack, 411 rears the
interior was all done in red crushed velvet seats, burgandy pile carpeting,
the dash was hand worked cherry with chrome trim rings around guages and
controls. Exterior was bright yellow with orange and red flames airbrushed,
and twin chrome sidepipes. Now thinking about picking up another old Dodge
pickup to restore.