Old August 10th 03, 03:55 AM
Ed Senior

Well, you sure started something, Stuart.
Alas, it doesn't look like much of it would be
very useful to you.

As for your responders who propose eating
squirrels, one has to accept it, I suppose.
Predation of larger animals on smaller animals
is part of nature's plan, like it or not.

But as for the folks who say they like to kill or
torture animals just for enjoyment, I hope they
are merely trying to be funny--in a bad taste way.

If they are serious, my revised hope is that they get
to meet some of their victims again--accompanied
by much larger friends from the animal kingdom--
at some point in the afterlife.

But this is probably a faint hope, even if there is
an afterlife. Most of the animals would be going
UP, and most sadistic animal-abusers would be
going DOWN. So their paths wouldn't cross.

"Stuart" wrote in message
.. .
Antenna Group~

The squirrels here the my neighborhood have suddenly decided they like to
eat my coax and control cables. They seem to be particularly attracted to
the self-vulcanizing rubber used to seal the connections but they have

eaten
some coax cables as well. Anyone know of a cure for this problem?

Thanks

Stuart, ki6qp