Old May 19th 04, 02:44 PM
Steveo

"Landshark" wrote:
"Leland C. Scott" wrote in message

"Landshark" wrote in message
news
You forgot all the rest Leland..................

Who cares? I already know about it. So some bad Hams get busted proves
the system works. For the big mouthed CBers claiming the FCC doesn't do

anything
looks like they're dead wrong.
--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Who cares Leland? I know that Cb'rs get busted. So a few Cb'rs
get busted out of tens of thousands, it just shows that Hams are just as
bad, don't follow the rules any better.
I wonder if the FCC knows about Doug's felony conviction? From
what I read, he could have his license revoked. Maybe someone
should forward those court papers along with the posts offering a
modified cb for sale, throw in a few of his colorful posts for a
little icing.
Since you seem to like posting these things, why don't you do
your duty and turn Doug in for his crimes? Come on Lee, you are
so gung ho to post this drivel here to start flames. Do your Ham duty
and turn Doug in for his crimes to his family and the ham community
for selling modified cb's.
LOL!!!

Landshark

LOL, never happen. He likes to hang with felon dougay, they even
went to Dayton together. Two complete losers.