Old May 19th 04, 03:14 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Leland=A0C.=A0Scott)
"Landshark" wrote in message
news You forgot all the rest Leland..................

Who cares?

Many care. In fact, it is highly indicative of the ratio of hammie vs.
cbers getting popped and disciplined, a fact you like to ignore, since
you are one of the bad apples in hammie radio that breaks the law and
brings down the collective average of hammies.

I already know about it. So some bad Hams

get busted proves the system works.

More hammies than cbers get popped on a regular basis. One needs weed
through the many hammie busts to find the erant cber.

For the big mouthed CBers claiming the FCC

doesn't do anything looks like they're dead

wrong.

--

You lie again, as usual. No one on this group has stated the FCC does
nothing, but we all understand your need for such lies, as without them,

Leland C. Scott

KC8LDO

ARRL Member