Old May 19th 04, 07:14 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Leland=A0C.=A0Scott)
"Landshark" wrote in message
. com...
"Leland C. Scott" wrote in message
"Landshark" wrote in message
news You forgot all the rest Leland..................

Who cares? I already know about it. So some

bad Hams get busted proves the system

works. For the big mouthed CBers claiming

the FCC doesn't do anything looks like they're

dead wrong.

--
Leland C. Scott

KC8LDO

=A0

The only one "dead" wrong is you. No one in this group claims the lies
you attribute them.

_
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0Who cares Leland? I know
that Cb'rs get busted. So a few Cb'rs get busted out of tens of
thousands,

Specifically they were truckers. If you

investigate further you will discover that in the

union contracts the drivers are allowed to use

CB radios only.

Bull****. No such wording in trucker's union contracts. Such rules are
completely voluntary and enacted by the trucking companies. In fact, the
last mandate issued to the trucking industry regarding federal rules
relates to the carrying of firearms.
Lie upon lie upon lie is all KC8LDO can offer.

No export radios, no modified CBs etc. That

was mention specifically when UPS drivers

were caught.

It was mentioned when ANY company was notifed of drivers doing such.
UPS enacted their own rule. No union enacted such bull**** as you
misattribute (read: LIE).

Not only are the drivers at risk from being

fired the companies they work for face stiff

fines for allowing the violations to occur.

Very rarely, if at all, and most certainly not for first offenses, only
repeat violations after every opportunity is presented to correct the
problem,.....something that pains you to the point of howling because
you are no longer permitted to get away with breaking the law like you
prefer and do.
And many driver's are owner ops, absolving the companies of any and all
guilt.

The companies are responsible for making

sure their employees don't violate the law.

Owner ops are not employees.

If I had a driver that cost me $7,500 to

$10,000 in fines I'd fire them.

No worry there, as Mopar illustrated, you'll never have much of
anything.

There are plenty of hungry unemployed truck

drivers out there who are more than willing to

follow the law.

(it just shows that Hams are just as bad, don't
follow the rules any better)

Yep,,,and KC8LDO and his ilk epitomize such an example,,,it's widely
known across the hammie spectrum.

The point for a long time big by mouthed CBer
have claimed that incurions in to the Ham 10m
band was a minor deal and the FCC wasn't

going to do anything about it. Both claims are

wrong.

But of course, such claims were not made by anyone on this group, only
lies by yourself *claiming* such were made, giving you an
ever-collapsing soap box.

Having a few Hams contacted by the FCC for

Part 97 violations does not change the fact

that there are millions of CBers, there are only
650K to 750K Hams, operating illegally.

(=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0I wonder if the FCC knows about Doug's felony
conviction? From what I read, he could have his license revoked. Maybe
someone should forward those court papers along with the posts offering
a modified cb for sale, throw in a few of his colorful posts for a
little icing. )

I'll bet they won't do a thing.

You also "bet" he was innocent, defended his felonious behavior, and
threatened this group with him flooding us again. As I said, you are the
epitome of what is wrong with hammie radio, a real cancer to those
hammies that actually have the good of the hobby as their interest.

In fact somebody mostly alread has and

nothing has happed.

=A0

(=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0Since you seem to like posting these things, why
don't you do your duty and turn Doug in for his crimes?)

I don't turn in CBers either, I just like posting

the news, so fair is fair.

Your "news" is selective to serve your agenda.

(Come on Lee, you are
so gung ho to post this drivel here to start flames.)

It takes two.

Perhaps it does, but the fecal matter somehow ALWAYS originates with
yourself and our few fanny pinchers of Doug, Davie-son, Frank, and
Geogre.

If you just ignored it then there wouldn't be a

problem. But you can't leave it alone. You're

attracted to it like a moth to a bug zapper.

More like a fertilizing expert to bull****.

(Do your Ham duty
and turn Doug in for his crimes to his family and the ham community for
selling modified cb's.)

Hams can sell all the modified equipment we

want per Part 97, go look it up.

=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0LOL!!!

Your ignorance. Many of these hammies are also cbers who don't post
their call and besides,you are hard pressed to find ANY hammies at all
that would include you in a sentence utilizing the term "we"....as you
are an exile, an oddity to be reviled among the hammie community. You
are pointed to as a prime example when one needs illustrate a lid.

Yeah, lot of laughs on this side because your

trying to argue a point while being totally

ignorant of the rules.

You're the ignorantly presenting bull**** and claiming it is part of
drivers union contracts. It is you that is highly ignorant of what you
profess.

It would be different if you knew what you

were talking about. But that's been the case

with most of the illegal CBers on this group,

big mouth and no facts.

That reflection and projection of yourself has grown ten-fold since your
self-esteem has been raped and pillaged, in additio to your infamous
reputation as a stained hammie that encompasses al that is wrong with
hammie radio.
--
Leland C. Scott (failed code test twice)

KC8LDO

ARRL Member