Old May 20th 04, 07:44 AM
I Am Not George

"Landshark" wrote:
"Leland C. Scott" wrote in message

"Landshark" wrote in message
. com...

"Leland C. Scott" wrote in message

"Landshark" wrote in message
news
You forgot all the rest Leland..................

Who cares? I already know about it. So some bad Hams get busted

proves
the
system works. For the big mouthed CBers claiming the FCC

doesn't do
anything
looks like they're dead wrong.
--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Who cares Leland? I know that Cb'rs get busted. So a few

Cb'rs
get
busted out of tens of thousands,

Specifically they were truckers. If you investigate further you

will
discover that in the union contracts the drivers are allowed to use

CB
radios only. No export radios, no modified CBs etc. That was

mention
specifically when UPS drivers were caught.

OMG, now you seem to know what the union contracts say for
OK City. Ok & Lithonia Ga? LMAO!!!! Now who's the ignorant one
................... ROTFLMFAO!!!! Oh Leland, quit now while your
behind.....

Not only are the drivers at risk
from being fired the companies they work for face stiff fines for

allowing
the violations to occur. The companies are responsible for making

sure
their
employees don't violate the law. If I had a driver that cost me

$7,500
$10,000 in fines I'd fire them. There are plenty of hungry

unemployed
truck
drivers out there who are more than willing to follow the law.

Agreed, but you still haven't proved that the drivers were even
reprimanded, let alone fired. You have some sort of crystal ball
into those companies, to see what happens internally? Yeah right!

and the FCC wasn't going to do anything
about it. Both claims are wrong. Having a few Hams contacted by the

FCC
Part 97 violations does not change the fact that there are millions

of
CBers, there are only 650K to 750K Hams, operating illegally.

I wonder if the FCC knows about Doug's felony conviction?

From
what I read, he could have his license revoked. Maybe someone
should forward those court papers along with the posts offering a
modified cb for sale, throw in a few of his colorful posts for a
little icing.

I'll bet they won't do a thing. In fact somebody mostly alread has

and
nothing has happed.

Since you seem to like posting these things, why don't you do
your duty and turn Doug in for his crimes?

I don't turn in CBers either, I just like posting the news, so fair

is
fair.

Come on Lee, you are
so gung ho to post this drivel here to start flames.

Try this go post a bunch of FCC reports of busted hams on a ham group
no one will get mad there wont be any reaction except maybe they will
say that these guys deserve it etc. Now go post a bunch of FCC
reports of CBers being busted in a CB news group. opposite reaction,
there will be lots of crying, flames and discontent, landshark will
attack whoever posted it and moparholic will threaten to beat them up
lol. Give me some insight on why this difference somebody.