Old May 20th 04, 02:24 PM
Landshark

"Leland C. Scott" wrote in message

"Landshark" wrote in message

"JJ" wrote in message
Landshark wrote:

it just shows that Hams are just as bad,
don't follow the rules any better.

Really? Just listen across the ham bands and you will find that 99% of
the hams are following the rules. Listen across the 11 meter band and
you will find 99% of the operators are breaking the rules.

Really JUJU, why is it that 99% of the hams are busted

Prove the numbers.

only
10% of cb's busted?

Pprove the numbers.

Please don't say it's the money, 10K is
10K, no matter who pays it

True, but you know that's not the issue don't you. When you bend over and
pull numbers out of that dark hole of yours, that's a TwistedTurd's trick,
you'll have to fine a better source to convince reasonable people.

If you got busted and had to pay a $10K fine you going to go around a
broadcast the fact? But then again we wouldn't know it was you because you
like the other CBers hide behind fake names. I'll bet a lot of CBers are
getting busted and are just too ashamed to admit it. Heck that would spoil
the myth that the FCC doesn't do anything, just like when it was mentioned
nothing would be done about intruders on 10m.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

What fake name Leland? George has posted my
Name, address, work info a number of times, so
who's hiding?
What does the union contract for Waggoners Trucking
say? Are they union? Does James Brown Trucking union
contract forbid him from having anything other than a
CB radio?
Answer those questions, I'll answer your requests for
proof above, until then you ignorance for the issues is showing.

Landshark

--
That does suck..sometimes you're the
windshield..sometimes you're the bug.