Old May 23rd 04, 04:50 AM
Digital

On Sat, 22 May 2004 08:09:27 -0500, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Big Dick Willie Big Dick wrote in
:

On 21 May 2004 12:07:40 GMT,
(Snotgeorge) wrote:

On Fri, 21 May 2004 02:59:27 GMT, Big Dick Willie Big Dick
wrote:
who the **** is that?

didn't you know, everyone that thinks that the akc is a bunch of fags
is icecold

well i dunno who iceold is but i have read the posts and these guys
always talk about homo gay stuff and they are really sad and lonely.
craving for attention so there ya go. if they dont like what i posted
too bad because there is nothing they can do about it except for bitch
and whine and cry on this board. there are what they are. heaven help
us if this icecold guy is the only one that thinks their group is gay.

typical of you ice cold talking to yourself again, do we need to show
your other sock puppets

This kid is delusional. What is a sock puppet?
The way you respond I must be talking to myself.
Sheesh.